Compliance with European Regulations - General Data Protection Regulation
Owner: Bolmon 2016 S.L.
C.I.F .: B-54959549
Registered Office: Partida Baya Alta, P1 109A, 03292 Elche (Alicante) - SPAIN
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante: Volume 3978, Folio 51, Sheet 151866
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL BOLMON 2016 S.L. THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data provided by the user will be processed by Bolmon 2016 S.L. according to the following purposes:
• Carrying out the provision of the contracted services, maintaining the contractual relationship and monitoring it, as well as conducting satisfaction surveys.
• Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents, complaints, claims or inquiries from the User.
• Manage the sending of commercial communications about products and services marketed by Bolmon 2016 S.L. by electronic and / or conventional means.
• Prepare a commercial profile, using their own sources, to offer the user products and services according to their interests.
4. FOR HOW LONG WILL BOLMON 2016 S.L. THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA?
The user's data related to the fulfillment of the contractual relationship will be kept for that purpose during the entire time that the contract is in force and, even later, during the entire time required by the applicable legislation and until the eventual responsibilities derived from the contract.
Regarding the sending of commercial and informative communications, Bolmon 2016 S.L. will process the user's data until the user objects.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL BOLMON 2016 S.L. PROCESS?
Bolmon 2016 S.L. will treat the following categories of User data:
• Identification data: name, surname / s and DNI / NIE / CIF or passport.
• Contact information: postal address, email address and telephone number, and may include several records for each of them.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The treatment of user data by Bolmon 2016 S.L. for sending commercial communications, for profiling and for conducting satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of Bolmon 2016 S.L. in accordance with the provisions of the R.G.P.D. (General Data Protection Regulation).
On the other hand, the treatment of the user's data to manage, process and monitor the purchases made by the user, is the execution of the sale contract, so the provision of data for this purpose is mandatory and would prevent its fulfillment otherwise.
7. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
User data may only be communicated to:
• Public Administrations, in the cases provided by Law.
• Transport agencies for shipping and collection related to purchases made.
• External consultancies and agencies, with the sole purpose of billing and generating accounting books.
8. COMMERCIAL AND / OR PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which Bolmon 2016 S.L. treats the personal data provided by users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and conventional means, with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Bolmon 2016 S.L. You can request to unsubscribe from the Service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link that appears at the bottom of the promotional emails received.
9. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user may send a letter to BOLMON 2016 S.L. , Data Protection Department, Partida Baya Alta, P1 109A - 03292 Elche (Alicante) - Spain, or an email to email@example.com, with the Reference "Data Protection", attaching a copy of your ID, to:
• Revoke the consents granted.
• Obtain confirmation about whether Bolmon 2016 S.L. personal data concerning the user is being processed.
• Access your personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate and incomplete data.
• Request the suspension of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Obtain from Bolmon 2016 S.L. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the RGPD are met.
• Request the portability of your data.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user may contact the Data Protection Department to resolve any query or incident that may have arisen.
10. SECURITY MEASURES
Bolmon 2016 S.L. will treat the user's data, at all times, in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures for this purpose, which guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: May 2021 in this section.